This page was printed from

Measuring tools can be used as fabric is unrolled

News | July 1, 2008 | By:

Question: Where can we get a fabric counter, something that we can use to measure yardage as the fabric is being unrolled?

Answer: We found a couple of different types of measuring tools. Measuregraph and Rowley both have table-top models. The Measuregraph device sits on the table, whereas the Rowley clamps to it. The counter supplied by SouthStar Supply mounts over the area where the fabric is unrolled.

SOURCE The Measuregraph Co.

SOURCE Rowley Co.

SOURCE SouthStar Supply Company

Juli Case is IFAI’s information and technical services manager.

Share this Story

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments are moderated and will show up after being approved.