The 2017 Outboard Engine Sales Trends report, part of the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) 2017 U.S. Recreational Boating Statistical Abstract, is now available.
Outboard engine retail sales increased for the sixth consecutive year in 2017, up 6 percent from the previous year. Detailed information on total dollar sales, units sold, average prices, and top 20 states can be found in the complete report, with historical trending data.
The release schedule for the 2017 Recreational Boating Statistical Abstract is:
- March: Outboard Engine Sales Trends; Sailboat Sales Trends
- April: Pre-owned Boat Market; International Exports/Imports
- May: Powerboat Sales Trends; Cruiser, Watersport, and Offshore Fishing Boat Sales Trends
- June: Total Industry Sales by Category and State
- July: Total Boat Registrations; Full Report Visit www.nmma.org/statistics for more information