The Grow Boating Marketing Summit, held at IBEX in Tampa, included a diverse line-up of digital marketing experts who shared their insights with session attendees. These presentations outlined how to effectively market to the next wave of boaters by leveraging digital marketing channels, such as display ads, video, social media, email, search and websites, to move the sales needle. The speaker line-up included:
• Marcus Sheridan, Author of They Ask, You Answer: How the Video Revolution is Changing the World of Business As We Know It
• Tom Martin, Author of The Invisible Sale: How to Win the Invisible Sale
• Brooke Skinner Ricketts, Cars.com: Winning the 4 P’s of Digital Marketing
• Tannis McKenna, Google: Digital Measurement in the Age of Assistance
• Brad Dixon, Adaptly: Why Social for Boating?
• Jack Ellis, Info-Link: Today’s Boat Market, Tomorrow’s Boaters
• Steve Pizzolato, Avala Marketing Group: Perfecting the Prospect Journey: How to Help Consumers “Discover Boating” Free recordings of their presentations can be found at https://www.growboating.org/marketing-summit.aspx.