The National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) 2019 U.S. Recreational Boating Statistical Abstract is now available with historical data going back to 2007 including:
- Outboard Engine Sales Trends
- Sailboat Sales Trends
- Powerboat Sales Trends
- Boat and Engine Exports and Imports
- Cruiser, Watersport, Fishing Boat and Trailer Sales Trends
- Total Industry Sales by Category and State
- Total Boat Registrations
Highlights from the 2019 report:
- Sales of new powerboats totaled 201,400 in 2019, following eight consecutive years of growth and 11-year highs in 2018.
- In 2019, there were 12 million registered and documented boats in the U.S., equal to one registered boat for every ten households–up 0.2% from 2018.
The annual U.S. Recreational Boating Statistical Abstract in its entirety is now available on www.nmma.org.