The Massachusetts Marine Trades Association (MMTA) announced that its annual Business of Boating (BOB) conference will take place in person on Thursday, January 20, 2022, at Lakeview Pavilion, Foxboro, Massachusetts. Recognizing the changing business environment, the conference will be a hybrid event with a remote option available. The BOB conference will feature a full lineup of educational sessions and all presenters are planning to be in person at the event.
The educational sessions will include:
- Technological changes within the industry
- MA employment law update
- Customer retention and post Covid-19 planning
- Regulatory & government relations update
- Industry and supply chain update
- Offshore wind update
- Workforce solutions roundtable discussion
For more information on the conference or to register, visit the 2022 Boating of Business webpage.