The Marine Retailers Association of the Americas (MRAA) Dealer Week, the largest annual marine dealer education event, kicks off on Monday, Dec. 5, in Austin, Texas. The MRAA hosts Dealer Week each year to unite boat retailers, manufacturers, suppliers, service providers and more professionals for a conference and expo to help retailers succeed in 2023 and beyond.
Dealer Week 2022 will include the following activities:
- Economic Updates: Get the latest projections on where the economy is headed in 2023. Multiple experts will provide insights, including a Wells Fargo economist who will help kick off the conference during the Opening Ceremony.
- Discipline Amidst Disruption: The theme for Dealer Week 2022 is all about controlling the things you can in an unprecedented (and unpredictable) marketplace. Topics include customer experience, employee retention, high-performance teams, time management and more.
- Historic Expo Hall: See the latest models from a wide selection of manufacturers and meet with partners during edication sessions who are dedicated to dealer success.
- Networking Receptions: This year’s networking receptions will feature more opportunities to get together, including a Women in the Industry meetup in the Expo Hall hosted by Soundings Trade Only. Mix and mingle over specialty drinks from partners like Pineapple Payments.
- Groovy Industry Celebration: To honor MRAA’s 50th anniversary (founded in 1972), a 70s-themed celebration will feature food, drinks and a few surprises. This is open to all Dealer Week attendees and made possible by KICKER Marine Audio.
For information, visit DealerWeek.com.