The mobile application gives visitors a personalized show experience right from the palm of their hand. The Miami International Boat Show & Strictly Sail is the only boat show with a mobile application, which will offer attendees and exhibitors an innovative way to navigate and organize their boat show experience.
Features of the app include:
- Plotting & charting events and customized scheduling: Find “where” and “when” for every event at the show. Filter by day and/or location. Create a custom schedule; add or remove events with one touch.
- Exhibitor, seminar and product information; Click for complete descriptions, lists of speakers, manufacturers and exhibitors. Drill down to bios of seminar speakers, exhibitor websites and descriptions of featured products.
- Boat listing: See all boats on display in the show, find boat specifics and link through to manufacturers’ pages.
- Search: Looking for a specific boat or event on the show floor? Type in the product, event or speaker to instantly locate anything at the show.
- Get show “social”: Catch the latest show news from the instant Miami International Boat Show & Strictly Sail via Facebook and Twitter, plus share the show with your boating buddies—post photos, update your status or tweet right from the app.
- Set your course with maps: Maps of all three show sites allow you to scroll and zoom to pinpoint anything on the show floor.
- “Sound Waves”—Miami Boat Show Radio: Get in the boat show groove. Listen to nautical inspired tunes, boat show celebrity interviews and more.