The International Council of Marine Industry Associations (ICOMIA) has released the latest edition of its Recreational Boating Industry Statistics Book, now available at no charge to National Marine Manufacturing Association (NMMA) members. The annual ICOMIA Statistics Book provides key data and analysis from marine industry associations from around the globe.
Highlights of the 2019 ICOMIA Statistics Book include:
- 2020 global data snapshot & an overview of COVID-19 impact on the industry
- Detailed national reports on the industry’s largest market countries
- Global summaries of key product segments from 25 countries
- Export/import data for international trade in boats from 43 countries
- Marine engine statistics from ICOMIA’s Marine Engine Committee (IMEC)
- International Boat Show statistics (courtesy of the International Federation of Boat Show Organizers)
- The Superyacht Shipyards Report (courtesy of The Superyacht Group)
- Industry articles selected by IBI Magazine
- Raw-data Excel spreadsheets to assist those carrying out more detailed research
For more information, visit www.nmma.org.