The International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition and Conference (IBEX) announced updated safety protocols for the 30th Anniversary Show scheduled for September 28-30, 2021, in Tampa, Fla. As the situation in Florida continues to develop, new protocols have been established for IBEX 2021 to ensure the health and safety of exhibitors, visitors, partners and guests.
IBEX producers are asking that everyone in attendance wear a mask, whether they have been vaccinated or not. IBEX staff are also encouraging visitors and exhibitor booth staff to register before arriving at IBEX to limit onsite contact.
Additional safety measures include:
- Masks will be provided at IBEX registration for attendees’ safety and convenience.
- To assist with social distancing, traffic flow management has been planned with exhibit hall entrances and exits.
- Frequent handwashing is encouraged, and there will be hand sanitizer stations throughout the convention center.
- Seating has been planned with social distancing in all seminar rooms, and all surfaces will be disinfected between each seminar.
- Avoiding close contact such as handshakes and hugs is recommended and being sensitive to other individuals’ comfort levels with contact.
For the full details of IBEX Health and Safety Protocols, visit: www.ibexshow.com/covid-faqs.