Recreational boating industry stakeholders and marine exporters, or those who are looking to export, are invited to participate at Discover Global Markets’ forum “The Blue Economy,” taking place in Rhode Island September 20-22, 2022.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from a host of speakers and U.S. Government Trade Experts. Program highlights include:
- Receive market insights from industry experts based at U.S. Embassies around the world including Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Canada, France, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Pacific Islands, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
- Participate in matchmaking meetings with foreign buyers, distributors, government officials and potential partners.
- Hear from large OEMs and primes about overseas projects and their supplier pipeline needs. Confirmed large organizations include Teledyne Marine, Great Lakes Dredge & Dock, Raytheon Missiles & Defense, Orsted North America, Port of Long Beach and Wabtec Corporation.
- Learn about U.S. government export programs designed to cut time to market.
- Understand how minority/woman-owned business can leverage diversity certification as a tool to increase visibility to global companies looking to broaden their supply chains.
To learn more about The Blue Economy forum, click here.