After two years that were affected to varying degrees by COVID-19, the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas (MRAA)’s Dealer Week 2022 broke both overall and dealer attendance records earlier this month in Austin, Texas, according to a news release from the organization.
Highlights from Dealer Week 2022 included:
- More than 1,300 dealers and marine industry members attended—the highest number of attendees ever at a conference hosted by MRAA.
- Dealer attendance was up more than 20% over 2021.
- There were a record number of exhibitors at 125—a 24% increase over 2021.
- A first-ever manufacturer (Smoker Craft) dealer meeting was held on-site.
- The MRAA celebrated its 50th anniversary (1972-2022) in Austin.
In addition, the MRAA is providing on-demand learning at MRAAtraining.com until March 1. Dealer Week 2023 is scheduled for Dec. 4-7 in Tampa, Fla.