Registration is now open and speakers have been announced for the Advanced Textiles Association (ATA) Fabricators Conference and Showcase to be held Feb. 20–21, 2023, in Conover, N.C. The event, which will be held at the Manufacturing Solutions Center at Catawba Valley Community College, is for fabricators involved in specialty and industrial textile markets. Education sessions will be focused on workforce development, hands-on training and will feature live demonstrations.
The Manufacturing Solutions Center features a Fabric Formation Lab equipped with Santoni knitting machines, a Better Practices Cut and Sew line with automated equipment, Structural Engineering Department and a PPE/Textile Resource Lab dedicated to helping brands and manufacturers source domestic materials.
Conference highlights include:
- Automation and technology hands-on sessions featuring CAD/Rhino, industrial training programs and more
- Manufacturing Solutions Center tour
- Opportunities to network and make valuable connections with fabricators and suppliers
A partial list of speakers at the conference includes:
- Adam Penner, AP Consulting and Technical Services
- Bill Ackerley, Operations Manager, Bearse USA
- Frank Henderson, CEO, Henderson Sewing Machine Co. Inc.
- Jeff Neuville, Director, Manufacturing Solutions Center
- Tanya Wade, PPE/Textile Resource Lab Manager, Manufacturing Solutions Center at CVCC; Sewn Goods Workshop Instructor, Carolina Textile District
- Nichole Holroyd, COO, Spiritus Systems Company, Inc.
For more information and to register, click here.