The Advanced Textile Association (ATA) Canada Workshop 2023 has announced five speakers who will take part in the Canada Division’s one-day workshop focused on the Canadian textile market. This workshop takes place Feb. 9, 2023, at Lasalle Canvas Inc., in Quebec, Canada.
The speakers are:
- Alex Petizian, Sales and Account Manager, Supply Management Naizil Coated Fabrics
- Brydon Roe, Shade Sails Canada
- James Gallagher, President, MultiBuild Solutions Group
- Mark Tyrrell, Vice-President, LaSalle Canvas
- Philippe Levesque-Groleau, CRHA, Human Resources and Labor Relations Executive, PLG Capital Humain
Workshop participants will include business owners in the Canadian provinces involved in shade, architectural structures, marine tops, tarps and more. There will be roundtable discussions, hands-on equipment demos in a shop setting and educational sessions on the potential solutions to current challenges facing the members of the Canadian textile industry today.
Workshop highlights include:
- A live recording of ATA’s podcast Talking Textiles with hosts Mark Tyrell and Alex Petizian.
- Discussion about the pros and cons of adding technology—getting buy-in and going through the transition.
- Roundtable discussions about supply chain concerns and employee retention.
- A Cinq à sept (Happy Hour).
For more information and to register, click here.