The entry deadline for the 2023 National Boating Safety Awards is Friday, Sep. 1, 2023. Sponsored by the Sea Tow Foundation, a boating safety non-profit, the awards recognize efforts to promote boating safety within the for-profit sector of the boating industry.
This year, the Sea Tow Foundation has announced two new award categories. The full list of categories includes:
- Marine Manufacturer (Boat & Engine)
- Marine Gear/Equipment/Accessories Manufacturer
- Marine Media Outlets
- Marine Public Relations and Marketing Efforts
- Marine Retailer/Distributor with up to 3 Locations/Dealerships
- Marine Retailer/Distributor with 4 or more Locations/Dealerships
- Marine Social Media Influencer
- Marine Trade Association – NEW
- Community Boating/Boating Educational Programs (for profit) – NEW
Participants are welcome to submit multiple applications for various initiatives. To be considered, boating safety efforts must have taken place between Jan. 1, 2022, through June 1, 2023. Winners receive recognition through a press release and website and social media coverage.
There is no cost to enter, and applications take less than 10 minutes to complete. For more information, visit boatingsafety.com.