The Sea Tow Foundation, a boating safety nonprofit, announced the winners of its fifth annual National Boating Safety Awards. These awards recognize efforts to promote boating safety within the for-profit sector of the boating industry. This year, the Sea Tow Foundation received a record-breaking number of entries. The winners of the 2023 National Boating Safety Awards are:
- Top Marine Manufacturer of boats and engines: Yamaha
- Top Marine Gear and Equipment Manufacturer: Garmin International..
- Top Marine Media Outlet: Bonnier Corporation
- Top Marine Public Relations and Marketing Efforts: Boston Whaler
- Top Marine Social Media Influencer: Boat Safe Chicago. Utilizing platforms like Facebook, Instagram and TikTok allowed Boat Safe Chicago
- Top Marine Retailer winner: Regal & Nautique of Orlando
- MarineMax received an honorable mention in the Marine Retailer Category for the 2023 National Boating Safety Awards.
- Top Marine Trade Association: Water Sports Industry Association
- Top Community Boating Education Program: Boat Safe Chicago