By Charlene Clark
click on Business Solutions at the bottom
- Google is the dominant search engine in the U.S. market with approximately 65.5 percent of the market share.
- In addition to basic information, you can include photos, offers and promotions.
- Free listings include a brief description of your business.
- Yellow Pages listings allow you to place your business into relevant categories, which is useful when a consumer is searching for a specific service, like boat covers.
- Similar to Yellow Pages.
- You can add a coupon to your listing to promote a special offer or discount.
- In addition to basic information, Yahoo includes a link to your website at no additional charge.
- This is a site for consumers to search for and rate local businesses.
- Also tied into Google maps.
- U.S. business directory similar to Yelp.
- Allows you to add an extensive description, provide information about products and services and select keywords that you want associated with your business for searches.