The Leadership Development Committee of the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI) is seeking candidates to be considered for positions on the IFAI Board of Directors.
The current 1st Vice Chairman is “Chairman-elect” and shall automatically assume the duties of Chairman of the Board in October. IFAI is seeking candidates to fill the following positions:
- 1st Vice Chairman—2-year term. (The individual elected to this position will be the “Chairman-elect” and shall automatically become Chairman of the Board at the completion of the incoming Chairman’s term.)
- 2nd Vice Chairman—2-year term
- Director—(2 positions) 3-year term
In order to be considered, a candidate must
- be employed by either an end product or supplier member of IFAI in good standing;
- submit written confirmation that he/she wishes to be considered; and
- complete an application form and return it to the Leadership Development Committee Chairman Scott C. Campbell no later than May 20, 2011.
To obtain an application form, contact:
1801 County Road B W.
Roseville, MN 55113-4061 USA
Telephone: +1 651 225 6985 or 800 225 4324 (U.S. and Canada only)
Fax: +1 651 225 6977
The Leadership Development Committee will meet in June to consider the qualifications of the candidates. The membership will be notified of the committee’s recommendation shortly thereafter.